FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE JUMP START FOUNDATION
Raise funds. Boost morale. Support dreams.
Financial assistance encourages young people to get active by practicing a sport or an organized leisure activity. The Fondation Bon Départ helps to pay for registration fees, equipment and/or transportation. The purpose of the sports activity support program is to provide children from financially disadvantaged families with the same opportunity to participate in sports and recreational activities as their neighbours, classmates and friends. Whether trying a new sport or pursuing a favorite sport, no child should be left behind.
To benefit from the aid of the Bon Départ Foundation:
- Make your request by completing the online form on the foundation’s website.
- Note the confirmation number (in the form QC12345678) which will be displayed on the screen.
- Come to our offices with your confirmation number to register.
- Funding can reach up to $300 per activity, at the discretion of the chapter and/or subject to local requests.
- At the end of the season, after receipt of the checks associated with your confirmation number, if you still have a balance to pay, you will be contacted.
SPORTSQUÉBEC FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Our competitive athletes can make use of the SPORTSQUÉBEC financial assistance program for athletes in the “Excellence, Elite, Relève and Espoir” categories.
This program is carried out in collaboration with the Gold Medal Club, the Quebec Foundation for Athlete Excellence, the Nordic Foundation and the Sport-Study Foundation.
To view the brochure and make a request, click here